Ha! Well, it was pretty cold out there and Lainie had boots on. However, when she would kick her feet to swing, they would go flying off. We eventually gave up and put them on her feet when she stopped swinging. :)
I just found your blog through Kelly's Korner "monogram swap"! I thought it was very neat that you have an Emmie & Ellie..because I have an Elleigh-Kate & Emmi-Reece..and I also live in Tennesee! =)Beautiful names choices!
5 comments:
so funny that lainie is barefoot and ellie is dressed like it is freezing out there. :) makes me smile because that is so the reality with kiddos!!!
I was thinking the same thing Kimie!!
Ha! Well, it was pretty cold out there and Lainie had boots on. However, when she would kick her feet to swing, they would go flying off. We eventually gave up and put them on her feet when she stopped swinging. :)
I just found your blog through Kelly's Korner "monogram swap"! I thought it was very neat that you have an Emmie & Ellie..because I have an Elleigh-Kate & Emmi-Reece..and I also live in Tennesee! =)Beautiful names choices!
Hey! Found you when I was browsing Kelly's Korner monogram linky! Your girls are precious!
Julie Beth
(Anna Kate's mom from SMA :))
Post a Comment