Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

This year, I was lucky enough to find some great deals on Christmas cards. The only problem was the amount of cards I could get with each deal was limited by the companies offering them. I found three different "Groupon" type deals from three different companies, so I ended up with three Christmas card designs this year instead of one! I decided to share all three of them so you could see the cards you didn't get. :D


**For some reason, this one is not wanting to be seen!**
I just posted it in its tiny format so you could get the idea of what it looks like.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I was wondering about the different cards! I was looking through Kristen's cards the other day and I was like, hey this card is different than mine. And Kristen said, maybe she got a couple different groupon deals...which is exactly what you did! I got mine through a "groupon" too...actually I think it was moolala. Your card(s) was super cute!!

The Howards said...

Precious!! Keri mentioned she had received a different one.. now we know :)

Cami said...

I got mine through a groupon, too, but didn't think through it enough to buy more than one!! I just had to pay the extra to get enough. Good idea!