We didn't want to put hardwoods in when we had a baby simply because it is a little harder on them when they learn to sit, crawl, etc. Also, we were trying to get as much use out of the floors that we had before changing it up. However, the carpets and kitchen floor were awful and had definitely seen better days, so we decided to bite the bullet and make the change. We added hardwood everywhere except the kitchen. We put dura-ceramic tile in the kitchen and laundry room. While we were in the middle of changing the floors, we decided to get crazy and add a back splash in the kitchen too!
Here are the pictures of what things look like now around here!




We LOVE the way it all looks now! It is amazing how some small changes can make such a BIG difference in a house.



4 comments:
Everything looks great! Love your sofa too...I know it's not too new, but I just haven't paid much attention to it, b/c there are usually people sitting on it. Looks great with the floors!
I love the new look! So happy for you. It's beautiful!!!
I LOVE it!! Beautiful! Is that rug new? I love it, too!
Pretty new floors!! Love it!! That was the best thing we ever did in our last house and this house, rip those carpets up and put hardwoods down. Much easier to keep clean!! Love them!
Post a Comment