Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Valentines

It is sad that I am just getting around to posting about Valentine's Day, but that is my life these days. I really want to get more consistent with posting. Maybe that should be a new goal of mine. :)

Justin and I gave the girls their Valentines that morning before they went to school. They were so excited! And just a little sidenote: my girls love dinosaurs, trains, etc. as much as they love their babies, princesses, and girlie things. We try to incorporate a little of each with their gifts since there are no brothers around here. :)

Lainie and Emmie both had parties at school that day, so I went to both to help them celebrate. Emmie had a cute, little breakfast with her class, and Lainie had an ice cream party that afternoon. Both girls got super cute Valentines and lots of candy.


After the girls got home from school, our doorbell rang and there were the most beautiful flowers, candy and a cute little bear waiting on us from Justin/Daddy. Tulips are my favorite flower, so I absolutely loved them! Emmie has said several times, "Daddy, thank you for our flowers and bear." She is such a little love! :)

Uncle Bennie sent the sweetest box full of Valentine goodies too, and I got a video of the girls opening everything. However, it won't download for some reason. :( They were SO excited, Uncle Ben! We will have to show it to you the next time you visit.

No comments: