Lainie and Emmie love to ride their bikes. I think the entire loop around the park was 1 mile, and they rode their bikes the entire way. I was actually impressed because I thought they might get tired.
And of course, we cannot forget about this little cutie! She rode in the stroller and then enjoyed the swings. She also enjoyed running around the parks, picking up rocks and trying to eat them. :) A day in the life......

Second, as you can see, I have added the followers link on my blog (to the right!) Feel free to click on it so I know who follows. I have recently realized that I really enjoy writing. It all started when I began writing the "Life Lessons" letters to my girls. I honestly came up with the idea one day and thought it would be fun to write little thoughts to them along the way as we raise them. While doing that, I realized that I actually love to write. It is very relaxing and therapeutic for me.
All of that being said, I just wanted to know if what I wrote would interest other people. It is hard to know who is really reading my blog since I have not had a followers link. I have been contemplating starting another blog where I write more, but have decided just to write here when ideas come to me and then see where it goes from there. Please feel free to let me know what you think. :) I guess I have to start somewhere, right? Any feedback would be appreciated!



1 comment:
You're off to a good start. Pursue your dream(s) and maybe you'll touch others along the way.
Post a Comment