Our next-door neighbors asked us if we were interested in buying this little playhouse from them for Lainie. They said their kids were too old to play with it now, but they might have offered it to us because Lainie constantly was in their yard playing with it when we were outside! :) Justin and I decided to get it for her and she has loved having it in her own yard to play with!
She looks so grown up standing there in the doorway. Where have our little babies gone? By the way, I love her first house. We are starting to get great play things like that to junk up our back yard as Brigg says :)
2 comments:
I love Lainie's first house. She is just too cute standing there in the doorway.
She looks so grown up standing there in the doorway. Where have our little babies gone? By the way, I love her first house. We are starting to get great play things like that to junk up our back yard as Brigg says :)
Post a Comment