Christie, this pic is for you.....a belly shot at 35 weeks!

Lainie loving on baby Emmie

You will notice that Lainie has markers in her hand in every picture. She loves to color and she will carry those things around with her all day. She has learned several of her colors recently....she knows blue, purple, pink, yellow, green, black, brown and white. For some reason, she is having a hard time learning orange and red, but she will get there!



3 comments:
Thanks so much! I love the belly shot! You look great and that is so sweet of Lainie loving on Emmie! I can't wait to meet her!
awww...so cute! you look so cute with your belly. :) i know you don't think so, but you do. keep us updated! love you all!
Well I wanted to see them too, but since Christie had asked, I figured there was no reason for me to ask too. Thanks for sharing the pics...you are Lainie look so cute!!
Post a Comment