Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One of Lainie's very favorite things to do when she is really tired is snuggle up with you and sleep on your shoulder. Since I have a huge (and I do mean HUGE!!) bump in the way these days, she frequently asks to lay with her daddy. The other morning, she woke up around 5:30 and wanted to lay with her daddy. I laid her in between us since Justin was sleeping and she proceeded to sit up, say Daddy, and push his shoulder so he would roll over. She then laid down on his chest and went back to sleep. This has been a common occurance around here lately, especially if she wakes up early or during the night. I took a picture of her doing this since it is just so darn sweet!

3 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Little girls and their daddies! AWWW...so precious.

Keri said...

That is the sweetest picture! Yours and Justin's bed is about to get very full!

Christie said...

That is so sweet! I love that pic! By the way, where is a belly shot? Just want to see exactly how huge your bump is. You probably are skin and bones with a little bump!