Justin, Lainie and I went to see Dr. Crowe this morning to check on Emmie. She did an ultrasound to see how big Emmie was, and at 36 weeks, she is measuring 7 pounds, 11 ounces! I think she is going to be a big baby just like Lainie was. The ultrasound tech could see a little peach fuzz on the top of her head, so it looks like she will have a little hair. My c-section is scheduled for July 8, so Emmie should be here in about 2 1/2 weeks unless I go into labor before then. We can't wait to meet her!
5 comments:
emmie is not going to be outdone by her big sister! glad you got the honor of carrying the "big ones!" :) love you and can't wait to see emmie. i want a pic of those toes asap!!!
I can't believe Emmie will bere in a few weeks. I cannot wait to see her and meet her!
Wow, I cannot believe it is almost time. She does sound like she is going to be a big baby girl. Can't wait to see her!
You look so great!! I cannot believe it's almost time. How exciting!! We are praying for you guys!!
ag2fen6c
It's getting close! Can't wait for Emmie's arrival. Bless your heart for carrying around those "big" babies - you look FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment