Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lainie's Birthday Weekend

Lainie had a fun birthday weekend. We ended up having a "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with several of her friends. She had a great time! Uncle Michael and Uncle Bennie came up from Birmingham to help her celebrate. On Saturday, we celebrated her actual birthday by grilling out and having cupcakes with Uncle Michael, Uncle Bennie, Aunt Erin and Uncle Mick. She had a great time with everyone and is enjoying playing with all of her new toys. We took so many pictures over the weekend, so I decided to create photo collages to post them.

Lainie's Birthday


Lainie's Party at Chuck E Cheese

5 comments:

Keri said...

What a fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...I haven't been there in so long! Love the Mickey Mouse b'day cake! I hope Lainie had a great birthday weekend!

The Howards said...

Looks like Lainie had a great birthday weekend. Cute cake!

kimie said...

looks like lainie had lots of fun! i think i picked hudson out...he does look like scott! that's amazing!!!!!! :)

Christie said...

I love all the birthday pics. Lainie looks so grown up. The pic of her laying on your shoulder is so sweet!!!

The Rumage's said...

Such a big girl...I can't believe she is TWO!
Little Emmie is such a little cutie pie too!
I read about Lainie's tantrums...I am afraid we are headed in that direction with Baileigh - I may be calling you for advice...soon!