




Lainie is so funny! She talks non-stop and sings all the time. She is witty, outgoing, dramatic, and a lovebug all in one. She loves to jump! Justin and I think she might be part bunny rabbit. She wants to jump on the floor while saying "ribbet, ribbet", jump out of the van, jump off the stairs, jump off the couch, jump on the bed, jump, jump, jump!!! I looked into signing her up for gymnastics because I think she would love it. She also loves to dance and have everyone dance with her. Whenever the "Hot Dog Song" comes on during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, she will yell "C'mon Mommy, C'mon Daddy....Hot Dog!" We know that means she wants us to dance with her. She still loves to be outside to play, swing, rock, etc. She also still loves to play ball, play with her babies, color, and play with play-doh. She is becoming more independent and such a big girl! She can say almost anything you ask her to say, but she calls a butterfly a "foofly", she says "Elefun" for Emerson, and she calls Lambie "Mambie."
Lainie can also throw a tantrum with the best of them. When you tell her "no" or say something she doesn't want to hear, she will throw her arms up and SCREAM "Ahhhhhhhh" as loud as she can and just stare at you. If you just look back at her, she will then proceed to throw herself on the ground and do the most dramatic tantrum she can possibly come up with. She can be a mess!!






2 comments:
Now how can that sweet little face throw a tantrum like that?!? I know you are enjoying every minute with your girls...I love the new pics!
awww...such cuties! emmie is adorable and getting so big. i can't wait to see you all in oct!!!
Post a Comment