Love the outfits!!! They are such cute little tiger paws! Shaun and I have been having battles over what Braelyn wears on game day. Saturday, she wore an AL onesie during the day, then I changed her and put on an AU outfit for the real game!
I can't believe you dress those two beautiful little angels in orange and blue! :)Ah, well...I guess they ARE cute no matter what they are wearing...it's just wrong!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love the outfits!!! They are such cute little tiger paws! Shaun and I have been having battles over what Braelyn wears on game day. Saturday, she wore an AL onesie during the day, then I changed her and put on an AU outfit for the real game!
I can't believe you dress those two beautiful little angels in orange and blue! :)
Ah, well...I guess they ARE cute no matter what they are wearing...it's just wrong!
Post a Comment