Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Party Fun

Lainie was invited to Katie's birthday party last weekend at My Gym. She had so much fun! I know it won't surprise most of you to learn that her VERY favorite activity was the trampoline. She jumped and jumped on that thing. She literally spent almost the entire party jumping. I have got to get her signed up for a gymnastics class. I have never met a child who liked to jump as much as she does.

Lainie just started something that is so cute, I have to document it. She will hold her hand up to her face and say "Listen..............I hear a dog!" "Listen.........I hear a bird!" She will do it over and over again telling you what she hears. I know it probably doesn't sound as cute as it really is in person, but I (of course!) think it is precious! Love that baby girl!

Getting some AIR!!!

Jump, Jump, Jump!!

A ball of fun!

Taking a ride on the mini roller coaster

Lainie and her friend, Keeley

Listening intently

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a fun place to have a party! I think you need to buy this girl a trampoline :)

The Rumage's said...

I agree that Lainie needs a trampoline! And, Chip and I have decided that she looks just like your brother!

And what a cutie Emmie is. I loved it when Baileigh was that age...just content to sit back and take in the world.