Monday, September 22, 2008

Lainie's Big Surprise

Lainie has a little something to show off for you! Can you guess what it is?









Today we celebrated her first ever PIGTAILS!!!!! I think I was a little camera happy, but how cute is she?! Ok, maybe I am more excited that I should be, but I truly thought this day would NEVER come. :) Oh, and I am not sure why she was sticking out her tongue in so many pictures....she is her Daddy's child!

7 comments:

kimie said...

so stinkin' cute!!! i can't wait to give that sweet girl a big bag of m&m's and watch her run wild with brooke and scott....we're going to have such fun! :)

Christie said...

I love the pigtails. TOO CUTE!!! I actually put Raylin's hair in a ponytail one day, but we haven't tried pigtails yet. I know she doesn't even have enough hair for the ponytail that I did.

Keri said...

The pig tails are so cute! I remember wearing my hair in pig tails when I was little. Then I moved onto the ponytail and then the side ponytail.

The Rumage's said...

How adorable!

The Howards said...

Cute pig tails. Sticking her tongue out just makes the picture that much cuter!

kimie said...

i love our new header! thanks so much!!!! :)

The Segrest Family said...

cute piggies!!!
i just went through your whole blog - i have been a bad blog checker lately! i saw the pics from the nursery and you are too sweet! sorry im just now seeing them!!!! thanks for your sweet words! (i put a comment on that post too =))