We went to her 4-month doctor's appointment yesterday and she got great reviews. Unfortunately, Lainie was very sweet to share her cold with Emmie and both ended up being diagnosed with double ear infections. They are both on antibiotics for 10 days, so we hope they will feel better soon. Emmie has been a champ through it all....continues to eat, smile, and sleep through the night. Lainie has had a rough time with it all, but her ears were BAD. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for both girls. The only good thing that came out of it all was we escaped shots! We will go back for a re-check in two weeks and Emmie will get her shots then as long as she is well.
Here are some pictures taken of Emmie on her 4-month birthday. She is growing up so quickly. She seems to be adding more and more weight to those cheeks every day. :) Her stats were:
Weight: 14 pounds, 1 ounce - 60th percentile
Height: 25 3/4 inches - 90th percentile



5 comments:
well, i have to agree with what jen said when she was here and that is that emmie is looking more like justin...she's so cute!!! hope that the girlies are feeling better. i wonder if bugsie will follow in brooke's footsteps and get tubes.... guess we'll see... have a great afternoon!!! :)
I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Happy 4 months to Emmie!
I want to pinch those cheeks too! She is so adorable and so pretty! Poor babies, I hope they feel better soon! Give them both kisses for me.
Cute pics of Emmie! Tell her Happy 4 months from Kiki!!!!
I hate that they have both been sick. I am sure things just get passed back and forth. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment