Well, word on the street is that when you turn four months old, you get to try rice cereal! Unfortunately, Emmie is not very fond of that idea. We tried rice cereal for the first time this week, and to say she hates it is an understatement! She gags and cries the entire time I try and feed it to her. I have tried giving it to her before her nighttime bottle, after the bottle, with the bottle....it does not matter! She HATES the stuff, and I think she told me she wanted to ban it from the house immediately. Let's hope she is more fond of baby food when her 6-month birthday rolls around!
Um, what is the camera for and WHAT is that white stuff in that bowl you have?

Is this some sort of joke...throw the girl some milk, would ya?

Oh my gosh, I am DYING here......what in the world is this?

Ugh, I'd rather eat cardboard....this is disgusting!!
3 comments:
Poor baby! I'll keep my fingers crossed that she enjoys the baby food a little more than the rice cereal.
stop the madness! just give that poor baby a bottle of milk and forget that yucky rice cereal!!! look at the size of those cheeks...she's getting plenty of nourishment from the bottle. :)
oops...i meant formula, but you know what i was trying to say!
Post a Comment