*Laughing, laughing and laughing some more at Lainie! She loves her big sister so much and thinks she is so funny. She was sitting in her exersaucer the other day watching Lainie jump up and down (imagine that....smile!) and was cackling out loud. Seeing them interact with each other is truly priceless.
*Eating baby food! She actually had it for the first time on her 6-month birthday. Can you believe it? She has tried peas, carrots, and applesauce and likes all three so far. I haven't tried rice cereal again and probably won't. I think I might buy some oatmeal this time and see how she does with it. We need something exciting for breakfast, but I refuse to force rice cereal down her one more time. That would be classified as cruel around here!
*Drooling, chewing on her fists, toes, toys, clothes....anything she can find. Poor baby is really working on getting some more teeth these days.
*Sleeping on her side. She just decided this week that she likes to roll over on her side to sleep. Now, has she rolled over from back to tummy yet?? Um, that would be NO! Ha! She can sit up unassisted, but can't roll over. Bless her...she is definitely a baby who despises tummy time. We don't do it around here, but I don't see that it is keeping her from anything. She sat up at 5 months, so this momma ain't pushing it!
*Spits....or whatever you want to call sticking her tongue between her lips and making that silly noise! She thinks it is fun! We do raise little ladies around here, don't we? Oy...I see two tomboys in my future! :)
*Is very ticklish, especially under her chin. I did do a little "horsey bite" (as my dad calls them) on her thigh the other day and she cackled. It was so funny!
*Loves her big, bubbly bath at night. She will just lay in that water and take it all in. She loves to relax in the bath tub.
I know there are more things, but this list is getting long and we need some pics of that sweet girl on her 1/2 birthday, now don't we?! As you will see, smiling was not on her "to do" list on that particular day!



2 comments:
Glad to hear that Lainie is providing some entertainment for her little sis. Happy half birthday to Emmie!!
Ohh...get the rice cereal (or mixed cereal or oatmeal) that comes in the jars (Gerber makes them). It all has some kind of fruit mixed with it. Baileigh LOVED that stuff - she wouldn't touch the plain rice cereal though!
Post a Comment