Before I share those, here are a few "Lainie-isms" that have taken place here lately:
*Lainie can count to twenty! On second thought, does it count if she gets to twelve and then she says, "thirteen, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen, da-teen, twenty?! Um, ok, maybe she can just count to thirteen!
*Justin and I have started a bad habit by calling Emmie the Em-Meister. Poor thing...she doesn't stand a chance with that nickname, I know! Of course, Lainie picks up on everything these days and decided that she would begin calling her Em-Meister too, only her version sounds like Master. So, we were picking Emmie up from the church nursery yesterday and Lainie starts yelling, "Master, Master, there she is! Hey Master! Master, c'mon Master!" For those who haven't been around Lainie much, she is LOUD!!! Girlfriend has got some vocals! The poor nursery workers must think we are crazy. Can I say it again....poor Emmie! ahem....Master!
*Whenever it is Lainie's bedtime, Justin or I will take Lainie upstairs to brush her teeth, read her books and then say prayers. Well, when you ask her who she wants to pray for, she will say, "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, (do you get the point yet?), Mommy, Daddy, Lambie, Blanket, Mommy, Daddy, Emmie, Mommy, Daddy over and over and over again until we say ok! Not sure why she does this, but it happens EVERY night. Hilarious! Oh, and did I mention that she is smiling the entire time she is saying the names. I think she knows it is the last thing we do before bed, so she drags it out as long as she can...wait a minute! I just came to that conclusion....smart kid!
Did someone mention static in the room?



2 comments:
Lainie sounds hilarious! Kiss "masters" cheeks for me.
That is too funny! Sounds like she is keep y'all quite entertained.
Post a Comment