Monday, January 19, 2009

Um, Where Did You Say My Milk Was?

Just had to document Emmie's first experience with baby food! She was not too sure about the whole idea, and she still isn't completely thrilled. I think she would be happy to take milk from a bottle until at least kindergarten if I would agree to it. She is too funny and SO different from Lainie. Lainie started rice cereal at 4 months and never looked back. She had her first baby food at 6 months and loved it. How can two kids from the same two parents be so different in so many ways?!

So, this is what carrots taste like?

Ugh..I think I liked carrots more than these peas

Ok, enough of this! Somebody pass me the milk please.

All cleaned up and completely over the food experience!


Oh, and by the way, Emmie got her second tooth this week...her bottom right!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Emmie sounds more like Raylin with the baby food. Maybe she will just go straight to solids like Raylin did. She never wanted that mush!
Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog about Raylin. We definitely need to get together soon. I would love a road trip to see my Bham girls! I miss ya'll and all our crazy talks! I will check my calendar tomorrow and see what may work. You do too and we will figure out a weekend! Love ya'll!

Keri said...

I have to agree with Emmie...that stuff doesn't look too appetizing! :)
I just talked to Christie and we definitely need to get together soon! We'll have to plan something.

Jen said...

Nathan hated rice cereal, so the doc told us to go to baby food. He's doing great with it. Poor Emmie, does not look too happy at all.

The Howards said...

Looks like a rough time with the baby food.. I woudnl't want that stuff either. I remember when the sister was in high school--I think she liked eating that stuff--no lie~