Sunday, February 22, 2009
Two Bottom Teeth
I can only have those pitiful pictures of my little pumpkin as the first post for so long. I just can't stand to see how sick she was. She is such a happy baby and is always so sweet. Last week, she just was not herself (as you can imagine) and I hated every second of it. I kept telling her nurses that I was so ready to see her smile again. So, in honor of her precious smiles and those two adorable bottom teeth that she is sporting right now, I present these.....





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so cute!!! :) i wish i could kiss those cheeks. those pics of her sick hurt my heart. these pics made me happy. love that girl!!!
I am so glad little Em is feeling better! It is the worst when they are sick.
And look at those new teeth - and that BLONDE hair! Wow is has gotten so light!
Hope this week is a much better one for you all. Get some rest (if that's possible)!
How precious! She is so cute!
Post a Comment