After Emmie's dedication service, the church held a reception for all of the families and friends that attended. We changed Em into a more casual outfit and hung out with everyone for a little while. We truly appreciated all of our family and friends that came to help us celebrate Emmie's special day!
Gramma and Emmie

Gramma and Uncle Michael

One of Emmie's sweet friends, Jake

Aunt Ooey (Erin) and Uncle Mick

Being silly and having fun!

The family...Erin, Mick, Gramma, and Michael with us

Uncle Michael and Emmie

Oh Kade, you made it!!!!

Lainie and one of her very best friends, Kade!

4 comments:
The pic of Lainie and Kade is too funny!! And I love your dress Mere...very cute!
I love that picture of Lainie and Kade, it's too cute! What a great day for everyone.
Love all the pics...what a great day! (and I second Keri, on your cute dress).
Great pictures with the fam! Emmie is all into that bracelet isn't she?
Post a Comment