Justin and I had the honor of participating in Emmie's Dedication service on Mother's Day. My mom was able to fly in for the event which made it that much more special. Aunt Erin, Uncle Mick, and Uncle Michael were also there for her special day. I am so blessed to be a mommy to my two precious girls. Justin and I are so incredibly fortunate to be able to parent these amazing children that God so graciously gave us. I do not take one day for granted with them. Justin and I pray that they both come to have a personal relationship with their Savior as they grow and that they understand the unconditional love that our Father has for each of them. I hope that both girls understand that it truly is not about "religion" or "church," but instead about developing and maintaining a real relationship with Jesus Christ. I pray that they also know how much they are loved by their parents and how truly thankful we are to have them.
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love the pictures, especially the one where Lainie is holding on tight to Justin's leg! So cute!!! And Emmie is a doll!!!
I saw Lanie's cute toe nails painted. Glad it was a good day for you guys!!
Post a Comment