Please pray for Emmie tomorrow morning as she will be getting tubes in her ears. We are hopeful that these will help with all of the ear infections she has had. We met with the ENT last week and he felt that Emmie definitely needed them as her ears were full of fluid. She has had 6 ear infections since her 4-month well check-up, and he felt certain that her ears would soon become infected again with all of the fluid he saw.
Although the surgery is very routine, it is always a little scary when it is your own baby! I am confident that she will be fine, but Justin and I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks so much!

2 comments:
What a cute picture! We will be praying for sweet Emmie and ya'll that everything will go great!!!
I know it, what a cute picture! You need to put this on snapfish and send to me! Lots of prayers for you guys in the morning!
Post a Comment