Friday, August 28, 2009

County Fair Fun

Oh, I am so behind on blogging! I still need to post pics of Lainie's birthday, don't I? Ugh! Before I do that, I thought I would post pics of our trip with the Follis family to the County Fair. We had lots of fun even though Lainie had absolutely no interest in riding any rides whatsoever!! She wouldn't even talk about it.

She did get to go into a little Farmer's Market and pretend to be a farmer. That experience was really cute. We also got to see lots of animals! There were chickens, cows, pigs and piglets, little lambs (our favorite!), horses, goats, etc. We definitely plan to go back to fair next year as it was much more fun than we anticipated.












2 comments:

Keri said...

I guess Emmie will be your daredevil and want to ride all of the rides!

The Howards said...

Well, at least Emmie looks like she enjoyed it!!