Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Lainie!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our precious little girl, Lainie! Three years ago today, I was give the most amazing and rewarding job I could ever imagine. I never understood a certain unconditional love until I met her three years ago. Of course, I love Justin unconditionally! However, the love a mother has for a child is indescribable. I am so proud of our amazing Lainie Bug!

At three years old, Lainie has become quite sassy and independent. She definitely throws more temper tantrums, is ever so very whiny, and loves to do things by herself! On the other hand, she is absolutely hilarious, has a very tender heart, absorbs things like a sponge, and such a little love!

One example of her new three year old ways....whenever you ask her if she wants to do something that she doesn't want to do at the time, her response is "NO, NEVER!!"

Mommy: "Lainie, take a bite of your carrots."
Lainie" "No, NEVER!"

Based on what we have experienced so far, living with a three year old is going to be very adventurous to say the least!

For those interested, the video above has been updated. Her third year starts at 9 minutes! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Love the addition to Lainie's video! Such great pictures you've gotten of her to capture her sweet personality. Hope Lainie had a great birthday!

Jen said...

LOL, "no, never". So precise, yet so dramatic! I love it! She's such a doll!

The Rumage's said...

I can't believe she is 3! Where does the time go?

Those pics are so cute!

The Howards said...

Happy Birthday to Lainie!! Hope it was a great birthday for her!