Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Little Ballerina

I honestly don't know that there are many things cuter in life than an (almost) 3 year old in her ballet attire! Lainie started ballet on Monday and loves it! We honestly struggled with making a decision between gymnastics and ballet for her. She loves to jump, flip, etc., so I really thing she would enjoy gymnastics. However, she is only (almost) 3, so Justin and I felt like she needed to do one or the other. I ended up deciding on ballet because when I asked her if she would rather do flips or be a ballerina, she told me she wanted to be a "rina."

She loves being a ballerina and actually was willing to have her picture made in her ballet clothes! :) She looked so cute and really enjoyed the class so much.








3 comments:

Keri said...

How cute is she! So glad to hear that she likes it...I knew she would! Get ready for those recitals...they are tons 'o fun!!

The Howards said...

Can't wait to see her in a tutu. What a cutie!

Becky Berdinski said...

Lani is so cute in her outfit. I have been reading your blog for a couple of months. Your girls are so beautiful. It so nice to see their cute faces.