Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo to You!

Thanks so a special someone we know, the girls have more Halloween outfits than there are days in the month of October! Here are a couple of pics in another Halloween outfit. We literally wear a different one everyday. :)

These sweet girls are truly becoming friends and are so cute together. I hope they stay close and always stand by each other. I love that my girls have a sister to love. I am so grateful for such an amazing sister in my life! Lainie definitely has an amazing namesake in Kimie!




Sweet Big Sister

3 comments:

Keri said...

Such cute sweet smiles! Can't wait to see their Halloween costumes!!

kimie said...

and i am so blessed to have you! yes, lainie and emmie will love having each other. there's nothing like a sister. i'm so glad God gave you to me! :)

The Howards said...

Cute outfits!! They are so happy together!!