Sunday, October 25, 2009
Gentry's Farm
We have had a fun-filled weekend this weekend with the girls! We had a birthday party, a fall festival, went to visit the pumpkin patch, and had a neighborhood chili party. The girls were both exhausted tonight! I am posting some of our pics from Gentry's Farm today. I would love to post the cuteness that occurred at the fall festival last night, but I am holding on to those pictures until next weekend. No sneak peeks of their costumes just yet! I will have to say that I almost couldn't go to sleep last night due to the level of cuteness! :)



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the costume revealing!! Although, I'm pretty sure you already told me what they were dressing up as...but I cannot remember! Love the pictures from the pumpkin patch!
Great pictures. Loooks like they enjoyed picking out pumpkins. Can't wait for the Halloween Costumes!!
Post a Comment