Today was Daddy Doughnut Day at school. We got the girls ready and tried to take some pics before school, but we really didn't get any great ones. The funny thing is, it was not because the girls wouldn't look at the camera and smile. For some reason, Justin's eyes are super sensitive to the flash and has a terrible time taking pics without blinking! :) I am posting the best one I could get. If you look really closely, you will see a little bit of his eye! HA!
Lainie's teacher did send a picture from school and as you can tell, her camera didn't have a flash. Bless him! He really does try to not blink, but it doesn't seem to help. The girls really enjoyed having Daddy take them to school. Lainie was SO excited about her Daddy eating doughnuts with her. She is such a Daddy's girl! Both girls absolutely love their Daddy.


2 comments:
Poor Justin! And the girls really are smiling so big...love it!
I just had to giggle at the last picture. You can really tell Justin is hurting! Poor guy!
Post a Comment