I am just getting around to posting our snow pics. Of course, we were a little disappointed with the tiny amount that we got, but Lainie and Emmie had a blast playing in it. It has been SO cold up here, so I was surprised at how long they lasted outside. With temps in the teens, I was not quite as eager to get out there as they were! :)
So sute! You guys got a good bit of snow...we had lots fall but no accumulation, so we didn't get to play in it. Can't believe how big the girls are getting. Where does the time go?
3 comments:
Such precious little snow bunnies!
You guys got a good bit of snow compared to us. They forecasted a blizzard here and we barely had anything. Glad the girls got to play in it!
So sute! You guys got a good bit of snow...we had lots fall but no accumulation, so we didn't get to play in it. Can't believe how big the girls are getting. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment