Emmie had her 18-month pics made about 2 weeks ago and her sneak peek is up on Keri's blog
here. They turned out SO cute! I can't wait to get them all back as this is just a handful of them. I have to give Christie and Raylin a HUGE thanks for letting us borrow the precious pettiskirt that you will see in the lollipop photos. Adorable!!! Lainie also decided she would take some pictures and wanted to wear the tutu and headband that you will see her wearing. That was totally unplanned, but she wanted to be a "ballerina" so badly, so we went for it.
As you will see on the blog, Keri is having a photo contest on Facebook for Model of the Year. The child that has the most comments or "likes" under their picture will win a free half session. You have to become a fan of her page on Facebook in order to vote. Emmie's photo is number 17 in her photo album on her page(don't laugh....let's just turn this number into a positive thing and win! HA!!) Please jump on Facebook when you have a chance and vote for sweet Em!!
4 comments:
I tried to vote for Emmie, but it wouldn't let me "like" her photo or comment on it? I'm not sure why.
I think you have to become a fan of Keri's Photography page first. After you are a fan, it should let you. Let me know! :) Thanks for voting!
Love the pictures...they are so cute!
Love all the pictures! I voted!!!
Post a Comment