For Easter this year, the girls and I traveled to North Carolina to see my family. We had a really great time seeing everyone. Of course, it is an annual Easter tradition at our house for one of my children to be sick and this year was no exception. Emmie was running fever, extremely fussy, drooling, miserable, etc. Seriously, Justin and I have yet to go to church on Easter morning since Lainie has been born. One of them is literally sick every Easter....strange? Despite little Em feeling crummy, everyone enjoyed waking up to Easter baskets and hunting for eggs.
I didn't realize someone has been sick every year for Easter. Maybe you've saved some money over the years on Easter outfits :) Looks like a fun time visiting your fam...I know that y'all enjoyed being together.
2 comments:
I didn't realize someone has been sick every year for Easter. Maybe you've saved some money over the years on Easter outfits :)
Looks like a fun time visiting your fam...I know that y'all enjoyed being together.
The sad thing is we buy Easter dresses every single year and they end up wearing them around the house. So sad!
Post a Comment