So, I have been a big ol' slacker with the whole blog thing! I promise I will be updating soon. Unfortunately, it is 9:30 p.m. That, my friends, is an hour passed my pregnancy bedtime, so I am heading to my happy place. You think I am kidding, but I really am not. If I didn't think you would judge, I would tell you that I went to bed at 6:45 last night. However, no normal person that was my age would do that, especially when their 3 year old and one year old didn't go to bed until 7:30.
Can I get a little slack since I had a migraine? No? Yeah....got no slack from Justin either! Boo Hoo!
2 comments:
Well, I am not pregnant and I LOVE to go to bed by 9:00... and that is a normal thing for me. So, what's my excuse?? I just love to sleep!! Hope you are feeling good!
Glad to know you are still alive :)
Post a Comment