How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Not sure, but I might be giving birth to a baby the size of a small horse here in a few weeks.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say there has definitely not been any weight loss around here
Maternity Clothes: I am going to be honest here and say that most women are jealous of my sexy wardrobe.
Gender: Aren't you dying to know?
Movement: My internal organs will never be the same.
Sleep: Sleep.....you mean insomnia? I daydream of dreaming!
What I miss: The list is long, my friends!
Cravings: One word....FOOD!
I did actually go into labor last week, but Dr. Crowe was able to stop it. I was dehydrated, and she thinks I might have had a little virus as I didn't feel well at all. I learned one thing very quickly from the experience....I was not prepared at all for this baby! Needless to say, we have gotten things taken care of. Thankfully, my mom was in town to help! She has been such a huge help with getting things in order for Little Peanut!
Now, for the pictures you have been longing to see....to be honest, they still shock me!



4 comments:
I can't believe you went into labor! Guess he's ready to be here!
I will have say that little peanut has grown a bit since the last time I saw you. Hope the next few weeks go by smoothly.
Can't wait to hear if Lainie and Emmie will have a little brother or sister!
Awe - Meredith you look great!!! I can't believe you went into labor either - I assume this one is supposed to be a scheduled c section right? Yep - I would say boy - a stubborn little boy with plans of his own =). Hope you get more rest this month!! Make sure you update us as soon as you can when the day is here!!! And congrats to you and Justin and Lainie and Emmie!!!
Your comments crack me up! You look GREAT!! I guess little peanut is ready to enter this world..Can't wait!!
Wowzer! Didn't know about you going into labor. I mean you look great! It's all in your belly!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment