We decided to sign Lainie up to play t-ball this year. I am not going to lie....the league she is playing for is a little "backwoods" if you know what I mean. It is set up through the Lions Club, and it might be the most unorganized league I have ever been involved in. The uniforms, lack of helmets, and the grass field just give you a peek into the way the league works. It really is comical. However, she has had fun, it cost $20.00 for her to play, and it allowed us to see if she really would play or just sit on the sidelines. Hitting is absolutely her favorite part, along with running the bases. The snack at the end of the game isn't too bad either according to Lainie Bug.
I need for you to notice her jumping. Whenever she is supposed to be standing on a base, she is jumping. She literally jumps all the time. ALL. THE. TIME!!! Needless to say, she likes t-ball, but gymnastics is her absolute favorite sport right now.











1 comment:
"backwoods"...ha, ha! Glad she likes it though. Maybe y'all can upgrade her to a "real" team next year :)
Love how she is jumping on the bases...so cute!
Post a Comment