Visiting from Jenna's... You must be a southern gal too w/ all that smocking & applique. I LOVE smocked dresses!! My daughter wore them every day until she started actually playing in dirt & ruining them. We save them for special occasions now. I love them on my little boy too, the jon jons not dresses. ;-)
Stopping over from Jenna's. Love your blog name :) I have 4 boys so I have PLENTY of testosterone over here. Your girls are precious! Looking forward to stopping back by.
Your three girls are precious! I love the smocked dresses - and when the oldest outgrows it the younger ones can wear it! What a good deal. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm definitely going to follow yours.
13 comments:
Stopping by from Jenna's 2nd annual comment challenge! What a precious family. Love your blog! Have a great week.
What cuties!
Stopping by from Jenna's Journey.
I love this sweet festive picture of the 3 of them!! I hope you and Justin have something just as fourth of Julyish on too!
Over from Jenna's Journey... Your girls are just beautiful! I hope you all had a great holiday! :)
I love the patriotic outfits! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and your blog is so cute!
Hi! I'm stopping by from Jenna's blog. Your girls are so precious!!
Visiting from Jenna's... You must be a southern gal too w/ all that smocking & applique. I LOVE smocked dresses!! My daughter wore them every day until she started actually playing in dirt & ruining them. We save them for special occasions now. I love them on my little boy too, the jon jons not dresses. ;-)
Love your girls names! So cute.
Stopping by from Jenna's!
I am now following your blog! You had me at War Eagle =)
I am from Alabama, born and raised! So glad I found your blog and your 3 girls are so stinkin cute!
~KM
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog <3 You have the cutest little family!!! Happy 4th!
Stopping over from Jenna's. Love your blog name :) I have 4 boys so I have PLENTY of testosterone over here.
Your girls are precious! Looking forward to stopping back by.
Stopping by from Jenna's Journey.. You have a beautiful family!
Your three girls are precious! I love the smocked dresses - and when the oldest outgrows it the younger ones can wear it! What a good deal. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm definitely going to follow yours.
Post a Comment