Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Celebration for Emmie

Last Saturday night, several of our friends threw a little party to celebrate Emmie. We ate dinner and had cookie cake for dessert. They were so sweet as they all chipped in and bought us our double stroller for Lainie and Emmie. We are so blessed with wonderful friends!

Emmie's cookie cake...I love the diaper cover!

The guys....Jonathan, Rick, Brian, Justin and Heath

The girls....Julie, Paige, Mere, Brooke, Jamie and Calie

They guys hanging out

Yea!!! We have a double stroller! :)

Mere and Emmie (due July 16) Brooke and Baby Faught (due July 24)
I think Emmie has about 3 pounds on Brooke's baby! :)

5 comments:

kimie said...

what a cute shower! emmie is quite low and she does have a few pounds on brooke's baby!!! so glad that you have such great friends. :)

Keri said...

What a cute and yummy looking cookie cake! Yea for the double stroller...I know that will come in quite handy!

Anonymous said...

You look great and I agree Emmie is looking like she's moving on out =). Congrats on the double stroller - what great friends indeed!!! Miss you guys - make sure Justin updates the blog while your in the hospital!!!!! Heidi

Wendi said...

Aww, Mere, you look so cute!!! It looks like ya'll had a great time!

Christie said...

That cookie cake is so cute! That was so sweet! By the way, you still look great! ALL BELLY!!! :)