As most of you saw on my sister's blog, I ended up going into labor on Monday afternoon, during my pedicure no less! I have to say that was the most uncomfortable pedicure I have ever had, but I wanted to make sure my toes looked good for surgery. We got to the hospital later that night and she was born at 12:21 a.m. on July 8. The funny thing was we were right down the hall from Sunday Rose Kidman Urban! WOW!! There were security guards blocking the hallway they were on, but Emmie was definitely born where the stars are! HA!
Here are a few pics of Emmie meeting her family. Lainie absolutely adores her baby sister and has been so sweet to her. She is very excited about being a big sister. We sure love our girls!
Uncle Michael and Emmie

Emmie with her Grampi

Lainie meeting Emmie for the first time

Such a great big sister

Lainie loves her little sister

Our two precious girls

Gramma, Lainie and Emmie

Emmie and Uncle Mick

Emmie and Aunt Erin

Sweet sisters

Our new family



3 comments:
Wow - what a beautiful family - CONGRATS again!! You know the thought crossed my mind that The "Urban's" may have been near you, but then I thought they would have been at St Thomas... how exciting in retrospect, I am sure you didn't really think about it that day =)... She is beautiful and I am sure Lainie is going to be such a big helper. Thanks for the updates!!!! Heidi
Can't believe y'all were on the same hall as Nicole and Keith's baby! Funny thing is...I talked to Wendi on Tues to tell her you had Emmie and a little while later she called me back and said, do you think she's at the same hospital as Nicole and Keith?!? Of course, I had no idea that you were. Too funny!!
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment