








This picture is for Chip and Shannon Rumage, who sent her this tutu. We tried to get pictures of her in this PRECIOUS tutu, but it was the end of the session and she was melting down. I still love the picture! We will be taking her back with the tutu again next time so I can get a happier shot! :)



4 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! You are such a good mommy to get professional pics done all the time. We've done prof pics twice and that's it. But Raylin definitely will not be lacking in the picture dept. They will just be taken by her mommy!
Great Pics!! What a beautiful family!!! Can't wait to see the announcement. Thanks for sharing!! They really did come out super Great!! Heidi
These are SO good! I wish I could find a photographer around here that did work like that for under $1200!!
Those two are going to be such good friends..and what a good daddy Worm is! And, well, it goes without saying that you are a fantastic mommy.
We are so happy for you all!
Mere--the pictures turned out so good! How in the world can you pick...there are so many good ones! I can't wait to get my announcement :) And I LOVE the new header!
Post a Comment