Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Guess who slept through the night last night!! Emmie slept from 11:00 last night to 7:00 this morning. She woke up to eat at 7 and then went back to sleep and slept until 9:30! Woohoo!!! Now, I really do not believe this will be happening on a consistent basis yet, but I will take one night of uninterrupted sleep! I really cannot complain at all because if she does wake up, it is only once a night anyways. My sweet girls spoil me in that regard.

Just thought I would post a few new pics for you while things are quiet around here. Hope you enjoy!

Sweet Riley resting with Emmie


"What is this thing?"


Lainie wearing the outfit I wore to my 2nd Birthday Party! :)

5 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Lainie has posing for the camera down pat!

And how sweet is the pic of Riley with Emmie?! Precious!

We got to visit with Riley while she was at Bennie's...what a sweet girl!

The Howards said...

Glad you got a good night's rest! That is too cute that Lainie has on the outfit you wore!

Keri said...

Aren't you lucky to have 8 consistent hours of sleep?!?
How sweet for Lainie to be wearing an outfit of yours!!

Christie said...

Love that outfit!!! I have one dress from when I was little and I don't think I would ever put it on Raylin. It is hideous!!! Glad to hear ya'll are doing well and you are getting some sleep. Call me soon so we can catch up.

Jen said...

Mere, Lainie and Emmie are adorable! They looks so much a like! I just started blogging. I figured with Nathan on the way, it would be great to have family and friends keep up with everything. Check it out at http:talesfromauburn.blogspot.com

I hope Emmie sleeps like that again for you! Congrats!
Jennie