We had such a fun 4th of July weekend with family! Gramma, Grampi, Uncle Michael, Aunt Erin and Uncle Mick all came over to help us celebrate. Here are a few pictures from the day!
Lainie playing outside Aunt Erin, Uncle Mick and Lainie Bug Lainie loves Sasha! Uncle Michael and Lainie Bug Everyone hanging out before the fireworks Lainie watching the neighbors shoot fireworks from our front porch
Looks like ya'll had a very busy and fun 4th. I love all the new pics. Can't wait to see Emmie pics! I will be praying for you tomorrow!!! Let us know something when you can! Love ya!!!
2 comments:
What a fun 4th of July! Lainie looks so patriotic in her star dress.
Looks like ya'll had a very busy and fun 4th. I love all the new pics. Can't wait to see Emmie pics! I will be praying for you tomorrow!!! Let us know something when you can! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment