I got Emmie's 3 month pictures this week and they turned out so cute! Her sweet disposition shines through in her pictures. She really has the sweetest personality and such a gentle spirit. She has been smiling for a while now, but really started laughing this week. She seems to smile more and more as she grows. I bought her a little play outfit at Target tonight that says "Made You Smile" on the front of it. It was perfect for her as she is such a joy to have. We just love her more than words!
5 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! I am dying to meet her and kiss her sweet little cheeks.
What a beautiful baby girl!! She is a little sweetie.
Emmie's pictures turned out great! Such a precious baby!
What great pictures!! She is beautiful!
So many beautiful pics...I would have to buy a new house just to have space for them all b/c they are all so good! Those girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment