This week, we went with our friends to play at a place called "Monkey's Treehouse." This was the cutest little place in Nashville. It has all kinds of indoor activities for the kids to play with and on. Lainie loved it and had such a great time. It is a perfect place to take the kids on a cold or rainy day. We will definitely be going back again.
The Treehouse

Lainie playing in the sandbox

Here she is in the dress up room....they could dress up and then walk on this little red runway. It was too cute!

Playing in the ball pit


Lainie's friend, Maddie Grace. Can you stand those curls?......LOVE them!

Lainie, Maddie Grace, Reagan and Kensley

Another pic of Monkey's Treehouse
3 comments:
That is an awesome place! I wanna go! :) Or I guess I should say I wanna take Raylin :)
That baby's curls are precious.
Love the picture of Lainie in the ball pit!
That looks like a fun place to play!! It's hard to find fun things to do on coldy rainy days!
What a great place! Too bad they didn't have this kind of stuff when we were growing up.
Post a Comment