Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lainie aka Wild Woman

Sweet little Lainie Bug is such a wild thing! She has more spunk and personality that I can describe in words. She has that personality that can light up a room in no time. We just love her so much! Here are a few things that Lainie is doing right now:

*She calls her Daddy "J" and "Justin" whenever she needs him for something. When he gets home from work, she will run to him and say "Daddy!" and if you ask her what his name is, she will say "Daddy." However, if she needs something (snack, drink, etc. etc.), she will call him J or Justin! It really is funny! My family and I call him "J" so I guess she has picked that up from us.

*She will hold her thumb and index finger up to her chin and say "Let's think" and then she will tap her chin for a moment. Once she has thought for a minute, she will stick her finger up and say "I know!" and tell you something that she comes up with at that moment. She did this tonight with me and I was cracking up!

*She can count to eleven!

*She sings, sings, sings all the time! While my mom and I were at Target with her the other day, she was walking the aisles singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star as loud as she could and was not embarrassed at all! She loves to sing and does the motions right along with the songs. She knows alot of songs...too many to list! Her teachers say she loves music at school as well, and really comes out of her shell while they are in music....hmmmmmm! I am scared to know what they mean by that! :)

*She still jumps all the time! Jumping in her crib is a favorite activity. Unfortunately, she has graduated herself right up to a big girl bed because of this. In fact, Justin is taking apart her crib as I speak and she is sleeping in our bed! We walked in last week to get her up from her nap and found the canopy to her crib in the crib with her. Bolts and springs were all over the floor and one side of her crib was no longer attached. She jumped so much that the crib literally came apart...WILD!!! She looked at us when we walked in her room and she said "Mess!" Um, yes sweet girl, you could say that!

*Lainie loves the moon! She will point it out to you every night as long as she can see it! If you ask her what shape the moon is, she will say "Crescent" when it is that shape!

*Whenever you ask Lainie who lives in her heart, she will say "Jesus!"

She is just pure joy to us! Love you baby girl!




3 comments:

Keri said...

That is so funny that she calls Justin "J" or "Justin" when she needs something. Lainie sounds like she is keeping you busy these days. Miss you guys...would love to get together with you sometime soon.

Christie said...

Oh all thata makes me crack up! I cannot wait til Raylin is talking and says funny stuff. I love that shirt! She is a doll!

The Rumage's said...

They are just too cute! Glad Emmie is feeling better...fever viruses are no good!

Funny how quickly girls learn what to do when they want to get something done.