Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lainie's Big Girl Room

Lainie Bug moved into her "big girl bed" a few weeks ago and has done amazingly well with it. She has never tried to get out of it and never fights bedtime or naptime. I think she was ready to move out of the crib. Although it made Mommy very sad to make the transition, she looks pretty cute all curled up in her big bed.

Have I mentioned that girlfriend has a fear of tutus? No? Well, she does and everytime I see Raylin in a cute little number, I get a little jealous! :) We realized this after Emmie was born and we got the CUTEST tutu in the mail for Lainie from Chip and Shannon. Never fear Shannon, I am determined to get a cute picture of her in it at some point. Surely, this fear will pass. In the meantime, I decided that she has to have a tutu somehow, so I bought her a bedskirt that looks like a tutu. We now have a ballerina bed! :)

Here are a few pics of her new room!




5 comments:

The Howards said...

Love her new big girl room. What a cool bed with a tutu skirt around it. I am so glad she likes her new bed.

Keri said...

Lainie's room looks so cute! I am looking forward to seeing a picture of Lainie in her tutu!

Christie said...

I love her big girl bed! I am so dreading Raylin moving up to a big girl bed! I am going to keep her in the crib as long as I can! The tutu bed skirt is precious too!

The Rumage's said...

How cute! how do you come up with your decorating ideas? And, do you do all that painting yourself?

Precious!

Jen said...

I love her room! It is beautiful!