Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan!

Lainie and Emmie's friend, Reagan, had her fourth birthday party this weekend at Build-A-Bear. Before they went to make their animal, they had Chick-fil-A and cookie cake in the food court. Lainie chose a Hello Kitty to stuff and named her Kitty Cat! (A+ for originality! HA!) I took some pics of the kids while they were in the food court, but Justin ran off with my camera while we were in Build-A-Bear. Oh well....you will have to imagine her stuffing "Kitty Cat!" I know, you are devastated I didn't capture that for you on camera! :)





4 comments:

Christie said...

Okay - How do you get her to keep a bib on? I am so impressed!

Keri said...

What a fun party and such a cute cookie cakes...those are the best!

Jen said...

They look like they had a blast! I am a bit disappointed that you didn't get Lainie stuffing Kitty-Cat.

The Howards said...

That cookie cake looks yum! What a fun party--and chick-fil-a too... that is my kind of party!