Lainie was downstairs with Justin and I in the den. Emmie had been in bed for a little while, but suddenly started crying. Lainie immediately heard her and let us know that Emmie was crying. She looked at Justin and said, "Stay here, I get her." She walked upstairs, climbed up on Emmie's crib and started talking to her in order to console her. She then turned on her mobile and turned off the night light. Justin and I were listening from the den, but then went up to check on them. We met Lainie at the door and, sure enough, we turned on the night light to take a peek in the crib, and Emmie was sound asleep again.
Now, how sweet is that??? Here is a picture of Lainie peeking in Emmie's crib just as she did last night.



5 comments:
How sweet...Lainie is the best big sister!
so cute!!!! love those girls! :)
What a great big sister. She knows how to take care of her doesn't she?!
That is so sweet! It must be great to have such awesome help!
That is so sweet! I told read this segment to Chip and he even said "awww...how sweet are those two"
Thanks for the comment on the video...I stole the idea from you and Christie and I got a little carried away with it...it ended up being SO long - but I couldn't decide which pictures to cut! I said I was making it for her - but I think it's more for me! :)
Post a Comment