Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birmingham - Lunch and Carousel

We all got up on Saturday to go meet Wendi and Braelyn at Chick-fil-A.





We enjoyed eating lunch there until it got super crowded! It was CRAZY!!! There were kids coming from every soccer field and baseball field in the area to eat lunch there, so we decided to head over to the mall to let the kids ride the carousel.
Lainie and Emmie enjoyed riding that, but I think Raylin was the most excited about the carousel idea! She loved it so much that she didn't want to get off! :)




2 comments:

Jen said...

The girls are so cute! I love Emmie's chunky thighs! I'm so happy ya'll had such a great weekend! How fun!

kimie said...

i love me some lainie and emmie! their outfits are precious. emmie is going to dark-complected with her daddy...but with your blonde hair. she's gonna be a heartbreaker. that lainie is a little firecracker! i can see her personality shining through. :)