Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break Fun...Visiting the Bunnies

There is the cutest little toy store here in Nashville that has baby bunnies for the kids to see every Easter. I took Lainie when she was about Emmie's age for her first visit, and they were adorable. I decided to take the girls again this year because I thought Lainie would really love them. She did NOT disappoint!! She absolutely loves animals and was so excited to see those sweet bunny rabbits. For a small millisecond, I actually thought about bringing one home. I quickly snapped out of that though and was back to logical thinking in no time! After our trip to see the bunnies, we met Daddy for lunch. The girls had a great time and were sacked out on the way home.






2 comments:

Keri said...

Visiting the bunnies looks very tiring.

The Howards said...

Wouldn't that be a fun pet?? A bunny running around the house.