Uncle Mick and Aunt Ooey came over to help us celebrate the fourth. We went up to the pool to play and then came home to eat. Afterwards, Mick, Erin, Lainie and I headed downtown to see the fireworks. They were absolutely amazing....by far, the best I have ever seen. Unfortunately, it started POURING while we were watching them and we were at least six blocks away from our car. When I say we were drenched, it is a complete understatement. It really looked like we all jumped into a pool of water. We were soaked!! It was fun and definitely a holiday I will always remember!
Pool Fun
Getting ready to watch the fireworks
Dancing to the music
Soaked after running in the rain
Sweet girl's first fourth of July!



2 comments:
Man y'all were drenched! I was drenched on the 4th of July too...not b/c of rain, but due to me sweating outside in the steamy heat!! :)
That stinks that you got caught in the rain...maybe it cooled you off. That pool looks awesome that you guys go to.
Post a Comment